Power window problem

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue May 22 2012 - 21:32:42 EDT

It seems that my power window decided to quit working on me. The motor
still runs, but it's not moving the window. The window itself is loose,
and I can raise and lower it by hand.

I took the door panel off, and I can see one of the cables flopping
around loose inside the door. It looks like it just came unclipped somehow.

Does anyone have any experience repairing something like this? If it's
something simple like a little plastic clip, I'd prefer not to replace
the entire regulator and motor assembly.

Thanks.

--
Jason Bleazard  dontspamjason@bleazard.net  Burlington, Ontario
'01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black