Signal Troubles

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2012 - 22:42:30 EDT

Hey guys, got one for you... my turn signals quit working (but had
hazards) so I'm trying to get it sorted out. Checked the fuses,
they're ok. Checked the relay in the dash fuse panel, looked ok.
Then I replaced the multi-switch, still no turn signals, but still had
my hazards. So to be safe I changed the flasher relay, got my turn
signals back but now I have no hazards... Any idea what is going on?

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!