Re: Any Chance of a DML BBQ?

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2012 - 22:44:17 EDT

On Jun 24, 2012 9:09 PM, "Barry Oliver" <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hey, now, we have had quite enough of that.
> Seriously though, this might not work this year. Several Dakotas have
gone away, Mike has a real job now and his Dakota is barely recognizable as
such at this point. Tom, well, Tom has about 3/5ths of a working truck,
IIRC [which, to be fair, never stopped him before]. I just started a new
job and have no leave built up. Josh has a wife, a kid, NO Dakota, a
collection of sex toys that would make Ron Jeremy blush, and a new plate
that Jon may or may not want on the property...

Dude I have 2 kids...

I might be able to make something this fall.

Josh