Re: Any Chance of a DML BBQ?

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2012 - 22:08:41 EDT

Hey, now, we have had quite enough of that.
Seriously though, this might not work this year. Several Dakotas have
gone away, Mike has a real job now and his Dakota is barely recognizable
as such at this point. Tom, well, Tom has about 3/5ths of a working
truck, IIRC [which, to be fair, never stopped him before]. I just
started a new job and have no leave built up. Josh has a wife, a kid,
NO Dakota, a collection of sex toys that would make Ron Jeremy blush,
and a new plate that Jon may or may not want on the property...