Re: Any Chance of a DML BBQ?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2012 - 22:30:11 EDT

On Jun 24, 2012, at 10:08 PM, Barry Oliver wrote:

> Several Dakotas have gone away,

dropping like flies, it seems...

> Mike has a real job now

I've had a real job since 6 months after the SAS got finished, c'mon!
It's just that now I've got two non-real jobs and the racing on top of
it that really gives me no free time... I've probably had about 6
weekends totally free this calendar year so far. But from July on, I
think it slows down. I've got cars to go to OH/IN this weekend and one
last trip to VA after that, and this batch is done... No Monster Jam
shows for me this summer, I don't think that'll get in my way again
until Q1.

> and his Dakota is barely recognizable as such at this point.

And works somewhat better than Tom's 3/5 Dakotas :)

> Tom, well, Tom has about 3/5ths of a working truck, IIRC [which, to
> be fair, never stopped him before]. I just started a new job

Anything exciting?

> and have no leave built up. Josh has a wife, a kid, NO Dakota, a
> collection of sex toys that would make Ron Jeremy blush, and a new
> plate that Jon may or may not want on the property...

hahaha, well put :)

Michael