Re: Storing Motors

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2012 - 14:22:04 EDT

Probably not the best way to do it, but I just put a heavy garbage bag
around my old 3.9, used a shop vac to get the air out and then zip
tied the hell out of it to seal it.

...it sounded like an acceptable practice at the time! :)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!