water pump ?'s

From: Francis Fastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2012 - 22:17:19 EDT

Well here I am again asking the great people of the DML for there great
advise. I am sure its the water pump but a few symptoms first thought it
was a bearing on one of the pulleys.
the sound of dry bearing getting ready to go was going to find it in the
morning but get home with my son for some dinner and coolant is flowing
out from under the truck at the front where
the water pump would be. So if that sounds like the water pump is there
any tricks I should know.
The truck is a 1999 Dakota 3.9 with about 78000 miles. Thanks again for
y'all being here and any help would be appreciated.

--
Francis Fastje