Re: DML Digest V5 #4611

From: $pook (richardfiser@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2012 - 11:40:43 EDT

I apologize for not removing the irrelevant content from my last post.
I'm sure I am on the right pulley, esp after seeing the video. I am also
turning the right way. I soaked the tensioner spring with PB Blaster
and tried again this morning. I even used a 20" cheater bar and all it
would do is rock the whole truck in the direction I was turning. In the
video and from a few other experiences I've had in this area, the
tensioner should move with a little effort. On this one it is like the
tensioner is welded to the engine.