Re: 4.7 valve stuck?

From: tony@tasteofthemidway.com
Date: Mon Sep 10 2012 - 10:53:31 EDT

I'm assuming the carbon would be in the cyl broke loose and wedged into
the exhause valve, not clear how I can get any product onto the carbon
short of pouring into cyl and cranking/starting it?

you
musta missed my post, turned out to be a broken pin inside one of the pcm
connectors, backprobing showed the proper voltage was there but it never
made it past that to the pcm!
thanks
tony.

> don't really

> have time or $ to pull head so hoping someone has an

> idea!<<

> Any penetrator should be able to do the job. Clean the area really
well