Re: fan clutch

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2012 - 11:53:19 EDT

Is this really necessary? (Probably not)
Would I have better acceleration? (probably nothing I would really notice)
Does the start-up roaring bother me? (no, not at all)
Why am I asking? (don't really know)<<<

I second the Grand Cherokee fan. It's cheaper than a new fan clutch, way
cheaper than a Viper fan, and moves 4000cfm. As far as aftermarket fan
clutches go, I haven't seen any sort of "performance" fan clutches in my
internet trollings. You could always go with a lightweight non-clutched fan.

Is it necessary? (Of course!)
Would you have better acceleration? (A little bit.)
Does the start-up roaring bother you? (Don't lie, it's painfully annoying)
:)

- miggity

00' stroked R/T CC
DMLer since 1996!