Re: fan clutch

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2012 - 13:48:20 EDT

So the Grand Cherokee electric fan needs to be from an HO motor? I've
Googled a little but not sure if I saw the right one. Did anyone do a
write up on it anywhere? What years were the 4.7 HO's w/ e-fans used in?
And only Grand Cherokee? Is it a twin fab setup?
Thanks for any more info.<<

Grand Cherokee electric fan PN: CBG4F250 is what I used. On 2000+ Daks it's
plug n' play. You'll have to do some wiring, but you can probably get an
install kit for the wiring stuff from Hayden or Flex-a-lite. This fan rocks.
It keeps the 408 nice n' cool even in 100+ days. There is a shroud available
for it also if you need additional cooling from it.

- miggity

00' stroked R/T CC
DMLer since 1996!