Re: DRL module

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2012 - 01:50:38 EST

Do you have a part number? I've found automotive parts to be
out-of-control expensive in Ontario. If Canadian Tire charges $75 for a
part, I'd guess that you can find the same part online for about $30.
Add $20 for shipping from the US and it still saves money.

I haven't noticed the Fram oil, I'd guess it's probably the same as any
store brand in a different jug.

--
Jason Bleazard  dontspamjason@bleazard.net  Burlington, Ontario
'01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

On 14/11/12 08:19 PM, jay & Dana wrote: > Hey guys, it’s been awhile since I’ve been here. Lurk every day. Has anyone had to replace the daytime running light module on their Dak’s? Mine is a 97 and the first time I replaced it, it cost $75.00. Can’t get one from an auto parts or salvage yard, and now the Dodge dealer says it’s $175.00 for one. I said BS, I don’t need daytime running lights for that price. Also any Canadian Tire shoppers notice that there is a new oil branded by Fram? Weird! > > ~Jay > > >