RE: Re: DML Digest V5 #4678

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2012 - 17:54:44 EST

Perhaps you saw the tech article in Mopar Action? I 'think' the magnum pump
is reverse rotation from the pre-magnums but I'm pretty sure Rick Ehrenburg
of Mopar Action would know and could tell you if there's a better than stock
pump for a magnum. He sometimes answers email pretty quickly on weekends.

FWIW, I've had no issues with cooling/water-pump on my '92.

Ray