Re: Mopar Mohawk Blue Reflective Stripes

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2013 - 11:53:17 EST

I have never heard of reflective stripes being illegal. I don't think you'd have a problem as long as you aren't trying to make a fake cop car. Some states have laws against window tinting, but I rarely hear of it being enforced unless they pull you over for speeding.
But I'm no lawyer, so check the DMV of the state you are going to be going into for the info.