Re: FW: Gen 2 Brake Line Failure

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2013 - 10:34:38 EDT

Glad to hear you got it taken care of Jim! That's the bad thing about
driving an older vehicle.

You may want to visually inspect the rest of your lines just to be safe. I
found major corrosion throughout my brake lines that I would've missed just
taking a quick look. Some of the lines crumbled in my hands - and I had
been daily driving the car in heavy traffic.