Power window regulator problems?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Jun 06 2013 - 09:50:21 EDT

I'm just curious to see if anyone has experienced chronic power window
regulator problems with their trucks? I recently had someone contact
me to say they had replaced every regulator on their '03 Quad Cab,
some of them more than once! I'm not sure if this is an isolated case
or if there might be a larger problem here, so thought I'd post to see
if anyone else has experienced or heard of the Dakota power windows
being problematic.

Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-