Long Shot: Anybody got spare parts for the HVAC box?

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2013 - 09:50:39 EDT

I'm attempting to find the leak in my A/C system on my '01 Dakota, so I have
the dash removed and the HVAC box apart. I haven't found the A/C leak yet, but
I have found why the windshield vent is always active: there is nothing
connecting the motor linkage to the moving door that should cut off air to the
defroster vent.

I know it's a long shot, but does anybody have a HVAC box laying around?