Re: RE:Long Shot: Anybody got spare parts for the HVAC box?

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2013 - 01:36:25 EDT

On Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:44:12 PM you wrote:
> If the 01 has the evap inside the cabin and you are getting water on the
> floor, my next question is do you run the AC with the windows down?

If you're getting water on the floor, you most likely have a problem with the
drain. I have mine completely disassembled right now. If you want, I can shoot
some pictures of it.

> The design is flawed, and humidity condenses out on the outside of the HVAC
> box and runs down.

I don't understand what you're getting at here. The HVAC box has the
evaporator in it. That has to be in the cabin. If you're getting condensation
on the outside of the HVAC box (have you pulled the dash to verify this?),
something is wonky. There should be condentsation happening inside the box,
and running out the drain at the bottom.