Re: Sensor questions

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@charter.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2013 - 16:11:30 EDT

I had this exact same issue last year. There are a couple of possibilities,
but IAC was the fix for me. TPS is another possibility. With me, ya, it
happened when I would come to a stop at a stop sign or traffic signal, and
if I tried to start it right back up, it would really struggle to start up.
I don't recall if I had any codes being thrown. I think the cost for a
replacement is like $60 from Advanced, etc.

Ken