Re: dakota

From: BOBBY (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2013 - 10:50:09 EST

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well, healthy and having some fun. Everyone here
is great. I haven't seen a DML post in I don't know how long. My dak is
in the garage for winter now.
I'm planning on air bagging the front suspension over winter.

This is the last thing I did to her..... built a light duty tow bar and
a down-firing sub box where the spare tire carrier belongs (ah shit who
needs a spare right) :o)
http://s15.photobucket.com/user/bobn/media/Underbed%20Downfiring%20L7%20Sub%20Enclosure/UnderbedDownfiringSubEnclosure016.jpg.html
Installed solenoids and the amp for the box in the tailgate
http://s15.photobucket.com/user/bobn/media/Underbed%20Downfiring%20L7%20Sub%20Enclosure/UnderbedDownfiringSubEnclosure015.jpg.html

All the pictures of the build are in there including the cast on
my thumb which really screwed up my summer...oh well

Hope you all have a great Christmas!

Bob