Re: dakota

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2013 - 11:17:17 EST

Still waiting on you to put two subs in the engine bay!! ;)

Right now my 98 is getting dyno tuned... hope to get a few more ponies out
of the 340!

Few weeks ago I took home a gold award at Muscle Car and Corvette
Nationals... really cool honor to get that.

Hope you all have a good Christmas!!

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!