Re: dakota

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2013 - 21:21:53 EST

Well, I'm not done with my audio setup... gonna take it out completely and
put a stainless plate with the 340 logo on it... can't hear the stupid
radio anyway :)

Gary

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM, BOBBY <bocd@optonline.net> wrote:

> Hey Gary Nice... Congrats! No I'm done with audio stuff :o(
>
> Same back at ya!
>

> On Sun, Dec 08, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Gary Hedlin wrote:
>

>> Still waiting on you to put two subs in the engine bay!! ;)
>>
>> Right now my 98 is getting dyno tuned... hope to get a few more ponies out
>> of the 340!
>>
>> Few weeks ago I took home a gold award at Muscle Car and Corvette
>> Nationals... really cool honor to get that.
>>
>> Hope you all have a good Christmas!!
>>
>> Gary
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM, BOBBY wrote:
>>

>>> Hey Guys,
>>>
>>> Hope everyone is doing well, healthy and having some fun. Everyone here
>>> is
>>> great. I haven't seen a DML post in I don't know how long. My dak is in
>>> the
>>> garage for winter now.
>>> I'm planning on air bagging the front suspension over winter.
>>>
>>> This is the last thing I did to her..... built a light duty tow bar and a
>>> down-firing sub box where the spare tire carrier belongs (ah shit who
>>> needs
>>> a spare right) :o)
>>> http://s15.photobucket.com/user/bobn/media/Underbed%
>>> 20Downfiring%20L7%20Sub%20Enclosure/UnderbedDownfiringSubEnclosure