Re: Hello All!

From: DZavetsky@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 19 1995 - 16:12:52 EST

>>this up for me? I haven't had the opportunity to go pricing any new
>>Dakota Sports yet -- what should I be looking to pay? TIA!

I am pretty sure that the "Sport" badge was a way of offering a lower priced,
"sport" version of the Dakota.....In other words, Power accesories, bucket
seats, and the like were reserved for the pricier "LE" versions....Although
that mat have changed in recent months.....The R/T package consists of
headers, exhaust, computer and cam......The kit was offered through Mopar
Performance, last time I heard, but it may well be being offered as a new
option now.......