Re: Hello All!

From: DZavetsky@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 19 1995 - 16:10:08 EST

>I drove home during the winter's first snowfall. You wanna talk
>about *twitchy*?? A long club cab, with all the weight up front, and a V8
>producing 295lb-ft of torque... Lets just say it wasn't any fun at all,

You ill get used to this....I dont knowwhat you drove before, but I used to
drive a 4cyl Ram 50 4x4........It took some time to get used to the power on
tap in the snow......It will end up feeling very "normal" to you after a
while......

> I'm only getting 200 some miles per 22 gallon
      tank... (10-14).

I have roughly 65k on my 92 4x4 auto and I get about 11-13 around town, lead
footing quite a bit.....Also, I have one of the vehicles that has the
incorrect sending unit in the gas tank, which causes the needle and gas light
to read empty while there are still 5 or so gallons in the tank.......This
may just be the "buffer" they give you......Your mileage should perk up after
a few k miles.....Check to see how much gas you are putting in when the
needle reads empty......There IS a light....an amber gas pump that lights
up.....You probably havent gotten that empty yet....