Re: Accessory questions

From: Rader = Darn Jar All Dry Error (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 1995 - 15:16:24 EST

> I almost got one, but I decided to wait and see if I could live
>without one first, figuring I can always add it...

  That's the stage we're at right now. I'm starting to want one more
and more, especially when I have crap in the bed that I'd like to lock
up away from covetous hands (and rain). ;)

> There is one that you can buy right from Dodge (probably in the
>mopar catalog?) that sort of comes in sections, and if you want to put
>something big in the bed, you can roll a few of the sections forward to
>create some room. I believe it is also lockable. I'm not sure what
>the price is, but it may be something you'll want to look into...

  Good advice. I had been thinking about calling Mr. Dealer to see what
sort of overpriced stuff Chrysler had. I suppose it's time to request
a catalog and cut the dealer out of the information loop.

  Thanks for the info,

  Ron