Introductory info....

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 30 1995 - 18:53:48 EST

Hello fellow Dakotians!

Bio (me): Male, 28, single, Purdue grad, NW Indiana (close to Chicago), love
to cruise, love cars, neophyte trucker, neophyte Mopar owner, blah, blah,
blah.

Bio (truck): 1995 Dakota Sport Club Cab, Bright White, V8, 5 speed, 2wd, 3.55
SureGrip, power everything, air, stock chrome wheels with P225-60 r15 Dunlops
(1" lower than stock), all decals removed, 3" suspension drop in front, 4" in
back, Stillen air dam, color matched front bumper, fiberglass roll pan, flush
solid Fastback tonneau, all glass tinted, GTS blackouts front and back, 14x3
K&N filtercharger, custom cat-back dual exhaust, Fleckstoned interior,
Kenwood stereo w/10 CD changer, dual Blues 10" subs, Clarion amped; more to
come. WHEW!

I am fairly new to the sport truck scene, and I hope that there are other
Dakota owners who are into customizing their Dak, because custom Daks around
this area are few and very far between. Of course, tricked S-10s and 1500s
and Rangers definitely fall in the belly-button category around here. I'm
looking forward to being able to trade tech tips as far as modifying the
Dakota goes, also to help with finding the rare aftermarket parts for ours,
the most unique trucks around. I'm so far very proud of my truck, and all
the work that's gone into getting to this stage. Unfortunately, due to lack
of support both from Dodge/Mopar Performance, and aftermarket parts
manufacturers, my mods have been largely hit or miss, with a
not-unsubstantial chunk of change being lost in the process. I'm also less
than overwhelmed with my ASTA membership. Hopefully, we can form some sort
of a Dakota Enthusiast Club (support group? ;)) and alleviate the general
lack of info.
     I'll post a JPEG of my truck as soon as find someone (print shop?) who
can do it. Any ideas where to get this done? I'd like to see other pix of
comrades' trucks too!

Mo' Par to ya!
Andy