Re: Windshield Wipers

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 05 1995 - 09:57:08 EST

On Tue, 5 Dec 1995, Pan Chan wrote:

> Hi, all. I've always raised the windshield wipers on my other automobiles if
> there was a danger of them freezing to the windshield. I've noticed on my new
> Dakota, that I can't raise them! So, any suggestions? Thanks

How about using Pizza Boxes? They don't soak up much water.
Or how about old plastic placemats?
Just put them under the wipers and have the wipers hold them on. This
also protects the windshield from ice (under the matt) so you scrape less.

1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu