Re V6>V8

From: Robert E. Weiss (weiss@esa.lanl.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 20 1995 - 16:37:01 EST

>Also, how do you read the tags on the differentials. Not sure what
>ratio I'm running although I suspect 3.55's. Guess I could jack up
>the rear and rotate things to figure it out but I was interested in
>the tags (and there meaning).

On my 92 Dakota, the little metal tag on the rear end simply states the
ratio (It says '3.9'). No hidden meaning there!

Also, stuck on the underside of the hood is my vehicle equipment
identification label. It lists my rear end ratio, 3.9 in this case.

Robert Weiss ESA-EPE MS J576
phone: 7-3503 fax: 7-0600
email: rweiss@lanl.gov