Check engine light

From: Moise N. Solomon (msolomon@mail07.mitre.org)
Date: Fri Dec 22 1995 - 08:02:55 EST

Anyone know what trouble code 34 is? I ran my truck dangerously close to
empty last night, so close that it was bucking as I pulled into the gas
station. Yea, I know, stupid, but it's a new truck, and the fuel level needle
was still just above empty.

After I filled up, the check engine light stayed on. I checked the code by
turning the ignition key on four times and counting the flashes of the check
engine light.

I assume that I really don't have a problem, but I want to be sure since I'm
driving to Virginia tonight.

Moise