Re: Rust!!

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 18 1996 - 17:30:09 EST

On Thu, 18 Jan 1996 CSiano@banyan.com wrote:

> Don't know about the rims' chrome, I have Al wheels.
So do I!
Whew!
Trouble is, I have the sport trim (black, no chrome) and I
haven't looked under the bumper.
I painted my undercarrage with hi temp paint (the stuff used for painting
gas grills) when I got my Dakota because I didn't think the rusty drum
brakes would look good through the spoke wheels. I then continued to the
rear end, then the springs, then anything that looked like bare metal. It
has lasted one and a half winters so far.

1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu