Dakota FAQ

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Tue Jan 23 1996 - 09:45:43 EST

>>>Chris Siano wrote the Dakota FAQ, maybe he's got some input on this

>Dakota FAQ? How might I get my hands on this gem?

Eep, guess I missed the original question. Sorry, repost, or send it to me
and I'll see what I can do.

As for the FAQ, it has been put on hold until the end of Snowboarding
season. (can't snowboard and type at the same time)

the current 'info sheet' is posted on the Dakota List WWW site at:

www.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota.html

Christopher Siano | "How do you control this thing?"
CSiano@Banyan.com | "Who Cares, Go FASTER!"