RE: Dakota FAQ

From: Mel Lester Jr. (meljr@connet80.connet80.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 1996 - 22:55:38 EST

I have been busy assembling a bunch of stuff pertaining to my Dodge race
trucks and other mostly Mopar projects on my home page (URL in .signature).
There are links to the Dakota Mail List Home Page, among others, and some
other pages I am putting together to document what I know about some of the
more collectible Mopars I own or have owned. Just for fun, check it out.
I should have a page started for my Shelby Dakota by tomorrow evening.

| Mel Lester Jr. meljr@ConNet80.connet80.com - Operations Manager ConNet80 |
| ConNet80 - PDX's Fast Lane on the Information SuperHighway |
| Connect with ConNet80, it pays! http://www.ConNet80.com/~meljr |