RE: Looking at new trucks (fwd)

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Thu Jan 25 1996 - 02:56:19 EST

From: wgcount@husc.harvard.edu@INTERNET on Wed, Jan 24, 1996 11:13 AM

>I read this in the Mopar Mailing List. Can we help this guy with his problem?
>My answer follows this posting.

Bill,
To be perfectly honest I feel much the same was as Mark. If I were looking for a
full size truck I would go for the Dodge only because of the unique look. The
pictures I have seen of the new Ford full size are also good looking. The big
advantge in HP Dodge had over the others is now been reduced to being a
secondary issue with the new engines from Ford and Chevy.

Dave Clement