Tires (help!)

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 27 1996 - 04:14:59 EST

I'm looking to put new rubber on my 95 club cab (slammed), small tires in
front, stock height in back. The problem is that I love the look of the
stock steel wheels (only 6 in. wide) and I want to keep 'em. However, as
some of us know, V8 + stick + hot rear end + stock 215s = NO FREAKING
TRACTION!!! So my question is, how fat can you go on the stock 6 inch
rims??? Any help out there? I currently have P225-60s on all four corners,
but I prefer the old musclecar look (big and fat in back, small in front)