Re: Tailgate/Bedliner problem

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 30 1996 - 15:28:32 EST

electric removal of words-------------

> What I can't figure out is why anyone would buy a truck if they
> aren't hauling STUFF?
Because I fit in it. Because I can get a V8 with a 5 speed. Because it
has a real frame. Because I do not like flashy transportation that the
manufacturers insist "we" want with a V8 and space for two adults. I
don't like Jellybean cars. I don't like shabby cars that I can lift one
end of. And on top of all this....I want to spend less than $14,000 for
it. The ONLY option is a truck.

I just think of my Dakota as a 340 Duster with room for two and luggage
space for 14!

> > Hopefully THAT didn't offend anyone.
Really, You didn't. But there are many reasons to buy a Dakota!

Grinning,
1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu