FYI: Magnum Performance

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 01 1996 - 00:12:59 EST

For those interested in Dakota mods, you can get a catalog of all kinds of
go-fast goodies and accessory stuff for the Dakota from a place called
"Magnum Performance" out of Texas. I got a free catalog by calling (713)
354-RACE. They have everything from headlight covers to superchargers.
 What's really nice are all the aftermarket engine (V6 and V8) parts listed.
 This catalog also has a decent list of aftermarket wheels for the Dakota
(and Ram.) Another company I've had good luck getting parts from is "Dakota
Country" out of Barrington, Illinois (708) 382-2154. They too have a good
catalog; fewer engine mods, but a lot of accessory items, especially for you
four-wheelers. I haven't gotten anything from "Magnum Performance" yet, but
maybe before summer....
Hope this info helps!