93 Dakota

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Thu Feb 01 1996 - 13:51:53 EST

>What should I look for? Are there any known bad aspects to this truck?
>How about putting on a 2" bodi lift and 31 or 33" tires?

31's fit stock, even with the Trail Master 4" suspention lift, you cna only
fit a 32, and it will rub. Trail Master recommends you use a 31" max.
Also, Trail Master doesn't recommend a body lift on the V8 due to cooling
problems.

It isn't a truck you can lift to the sky. However, with 31's and some
careful driving, it can go places most people wouldn't think of going.

Christopher Siano | "How do you control this thing?"
CSiano@Banyan.com | "Who Cares, Go FASTER!"