Re: MP Computer for 5.2L

From: Mel Lester Jr. (meljr@connet80.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 1996 - 10:06:49 EST

On Sun, 11 Feb 1996 TeamGTZ@aol.com wrote:

> I haven't really looked at the computer connections, but since you've swapped
> yours out, do you think it would be possible to hook up BOTH computers to a
> switch setup and be able to toggle back and forth?

No, a large portion of the wiring harness is routed through the
computer. The connectors are probably not off the shelf items and
properly splicing, terminating and switching all of the wires would be a
nightmare fraught with peril. A dual mode computer from Mother Mopar or
an innovative independant would be just as easy to do and much more reliable.

| Mel Lester Jr. meljr@ConNet80.com - Operations Manager ConNet80 |
| ConNet80 - PDX's Fast Lane on the Information SuperHighway |
| Connect with ConNet80, it pays! http://www.ConNet80.com/~meljr |