RE: MP Computer for 5.2L

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Mon Feb 12 1996 - 12:13:00 EST

>From: DFuller288
>Subject: MP Computer for 5.2L

>Does anyone have experience with the MP performance computer available for
>the 5.2L V8. I know the item states premium fuel is a must. But what
other
>changes can I expect. Is the power increase worth the cost? How is gas
>mileage effected better, worse, or same? Any other problems - starting,
>idling, part throttle response?
>I'm considering this add on, and want to know of any problems or
>improvements to expect. Any opinions are welcomed. Thanks.

I, too am considering the MP computer, and possibly even the MP headers and
catback exhaust for my Dakota. Is anyone with a newer (still in warranty)
Dakota running any or all of these performance parts and do they affect the
warranty at all?? How easy is it to swap the computer (I haven't checked my
FSM for the location)?? Thanks.

         Network Administrator | _ _ _ _ _ _
       Rockville General Hospital | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_`
       (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_|
  '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab |
  '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ----------------------------