Re: Magnum V-6, V-8, V-10 Performance Upgrades

From: Christian Hedemark (warthog@cybrgate.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 1996 - 19:20:34 EST

> Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:22:33 -0600
> From: Gregory M Smith <gmsmith@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
> Subject: Magnum V-6, V-8, V-10 Performance Upgrades

> I just received a copy of the speed parts and accessories catalog from
> Magnum Performance in Houston, TX. If you are considering upgrading the
> performance of your Dodge Magnum V-6, V-8 or V-10, Magnum Performance
> offers a wide array of go-fast goodies. The catalog costs $5.00.

8-D COOL! I didn't think anyone made any performance parts for the
Magnum V10 yet. Consider that $5.00 SPENT and SENT.

> Just thought I'd pass this info along for those of you who may be interested.
> Magnum Performance can be reached at 713-354-RACE(7223) or by snail mail at:
>
> Magnum Performance
> 9302 Livernois
> Houston, TX 77080
>
> Enjoy!

I certainly will, thanks for passing this along. By chance, do they
have an internet presence (i.e. WWW page)? If so, I'd like to (first
browse) add them to the Ram links off my Dodge Ram page (URL in sig)

Christian Hedemark
warthog@cybrgate.com
Personal Homepage: http://www.voicenet.com/~warthog
Dodge Ram Homepage: http://www.voicenet.com/~warthog/realtruck
1995 Dodge Ram 2500HD 4x4 - V10, baby! - Passing everything but the gas station.

"Oh fishy fishy fishy. Oh fishy fishy fish. He went where ever I did go."