BMW Bikers / Pilots Wanted!!

From: Stephen Wood (100630.457@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 1996 - 08:43:47 EST

Hi there,

Please forgive me if this is the second posting but I'm not sure if the first got through!

I'm a keen BMW bike / car enthusiast (R1100RT, K100RT, R100RS, 320i Coupe,
Yamaha FZR 1000 Exup and Yamaha TDR 250) as well as a private pilot with US
and New Zealand licences, as well as a member of AOPA USA, and EAA etc.

I'd like to know how many other BMW biker / pilots there are out there with a view
to forming an international Ride N Fly club and featuring Masterclass Ride N Fly
events for enthusiasts like myself!.

It would be great to hear from as many of you as possible. Please send the following
info by e-mail to Stephen Wood at 100630.457@compuserve.com

1. Name and e-mail address
2. Location - city, state, country
3. Bike details
4. Flying details
5. Any other info - for example, your recommendations of some great Ride N Fly
locations - my experience of some superb locations are Granada / Sierra Nevada in
southern Spain, and Wanaka / Southern Alps in New Zealand!

BTW - I'm planning a circumnavigation flight round the US (CITYRAID USA) in a
CFM Streak Shadow airplane starting from Sun N Fun in April, and calling at
Oshkosh in August, visiting as many major cities as possible in the USA and Canada
to make contacts for a charity Ride N Fly programme - let me know if you want
more details - I'd like to meet as many BMW bikers / pilots as possible!!

"If you can't fly then ride BMW - enjoy"

Stephen Wood
100630.457@compuserve.com