1997 Dakota

From: Jeff Dean (jmdean@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 19 1996 - 10:16:15 EST

In message Mon, 19 Feb 1996 06:42:30 -0800 (PST),
  "Mel Lester Jr." <meljr@connet80.com> writes:

> This is off topic, but you reminded me of something that happened a long
> time ago, so I though I'd share it with you.
> [snip . . .]

Mel,

Your story about Franz was very nice. Thanks for posting it.

Everyone,

I have heard that pictures of the 1997 Dakota have been published somewhere.
It supposedly resembles a scaled-down Ram. Has anyone seen them? Does
anywhere know where to find them? Thanks.

Jeff Dean
1995 V8 Dakota 4x4 Club - it climbed Mt. Lemmon's backside!
Obsessive BMW motorcycle rider At home: jmdean@facstaff.wisc.edu
Madison, Wisconsin_________________On the road: 74031.2555@compuserve.com