Re: Low fuel lights

From: John P. Curcio (jpc@philabs.research.philips.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 1996 - 15:19:36 EST

On Mon, 26 Feb 96 14:58:00 PST nvogler@rghosp.chime.org wrote:

> Another thing that I thought was an oversight,
> with the courtesy light package, you get the overhead light, the passenger
> footwell light, and the ignition key light, glove box light, ashtray light
> and maybe one other which I've forgotten, but no drivers side footwell
> light!! How much extra work or wiring would that have taken CC to add...

I noted this as well in my 95. I also find it strange that, when the passenger
door is opened, the ignition key light and passenger footwell light stay on longer
than when the driver side door is opened. It seems rather odd that the ignition
key light would go on at all....

> I have the 22 gallon tank as well, and the only reason I can think of is
> that they replaced it with some other type of indicator... has the low
> washer fluid indicator been there for more than just this past year??

My 95 Dakota Club Cab has both the fuel light and the washer fluid light.

-JPC

John P. Curcio Philips Laboratories
jpc@philabs.philips.com 345 Scarborough Road
(914) 945-6442 Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510