Replacment Radiators plastic verses metal

From: John R. Dunlap (tazshot@kingsnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 1996 - 00:23:13 EST

Hi I own a 1993 Dodge Dakota puchased new and have experienced only one
problem. I have a 5.2 liter engine and have developed a radiator leak from
the top of the radiator on the top cap. The question that I have is with
regards to it's replacment I want to replace it with a Metal one however all
that I can find is the one that the Dealer sells which is just like the one
that is leaking. Open for sugestions. Thanks for any advice you can offer,
tazshot@kingsnet.com.
John R. Dunlap