Tonneau Covers

From: Kurt Bouman (boum9534@uidaho.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 01 1996 - 13:50:49 EST

Nilssen Canvas is the name of the manufacturer that made my tonneau
cover; they're on Warren Avenue in Portland (or Westbrook), Maine. The
cover fastens with shock-cord loops to hooks riveted to the bed. Sure
works well--better than snaps and velcro, and I bet better than alum.
channels, as the hooks really can't get plugged up with dirt or bent out
of alignment. I don't know if the magazines covered Nilssen, but check
them out; I'd write the Portland Chamber of Commerce.

 Kurt Bouman Les vieux chiens
 boum9534@uidaho.edu ont plus de dignite.
 http://www.uidaho.edu/~boum9534/
 Department of English --Samuel Beckett