RE: I dood it ! (96 Dakota)

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 1996 - 16:01:15 EST

From: CSiano@banyan.com@INTERNET on Mon, Mar 4, 1996 3:23 PM

>>- Bed Liner (I'm looking for a really good buy, and I don't want rust to
>> build up under the liner)

>I still prefer the Rhino liner, but a cheap ($50 - $100) option is to just
>get a bed mat. This will protect against 80% or so of the load dings.

I was watching one of the auto shows on TNN this past weekend and an add cam for
truck bed protection products, unfortunately I did not catch/remeber the name.
They had a roll of foam material that you cut to fit the bed to place under the
bedliner and die cut clear adhesive material to cover the bed rails. The ad
specifically addressed the issue of paint scuffing du to bedliners. May be worth
looking into.

Dave Clement