Mopar Expo '96

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Fri Mar 08 1996 - 20:16:11 EST

I just got my first 96 issue of Track Talk from Lime Rock Park in CT. The Mopar
Expo '96 Auto Show and Swap meet is scheduled for Sunday 5/26/96 as part of
"The Dodge Dealers Grand Prix at Lime Rock" on Memorial Day weekend and is the
Largest Chrysler auto show and swap meet in the Northeast.

Ther is over 50 Factory cars due at the show and more than 200 cars are expected
to be entered in the Show. The show is open to Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth,
Shelby/Dodge, Desoto, AMC and Jeep. The Viper GTS Coupe and Dodge Ram Indy 500
will be show cased all weekend.

The Grand Prix features SCCA Trans AM and IMSA World Sports cars. Between
Saturday & Monday there will be a total of 7 profesional Classes.

This would be a great opportunity for the MML and Dakota memebers from the
Northeast to get together. I am planning on going.

For more info call Papa's Dodge Jeep Eagle at 1-800-229-2168 Mon-Fri 9am to 4
pm.

Dave Clement