Accessories and a little lift

From: JoAnn Guattery (izzy1@sonic.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 1996 - 22:54:51 EST

I have a '94 extended cab, 4x4, V8 and auto tranny. I would like to hear of
any success stories about different lift options ie: add a leaf springs,
torsion bar cranking, etc... $1,000 for a 4" lift kit is to much and to high
(in the air). I would also like to hear larger tire success stories. I am
currently running 235/75 R15 and thinking of going to going to 30x9.50x15.
I heard one success here in the club of some one 30x9.50x15 on stock
rims???? Does any one know of any good looking, sturdy and functional
brush/grill guards???? Where is a good place to mount a CB radio or scanner
in the cab that will not be in the way???? Why was the center arm rest on
the 40/60 split bench seat made so it will not open like a center console????

sorry for so many questions, but these require answers...HELP!!!!

Tread lightly but carry winch (or wench).
Thanks
Pierre Lescure
Santa Rosa, CA