RE: 89 Daokta 4x4

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Fri Mar 22 1996 - 07:29:21 EST

Mopar Performance has a whole series of cams for the 3.9l. Also, if you are
willing to for go the TBI they have an intake a 4bbl carb kit.

Dave Clement
89 4x4
To: dakota@csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu@INTERNET
From: jstamour@av8r.dwc.edu@INTERNET on Thu, Mar 21, 1996 6:36 PM
Subject: 89 Daokta 4x4

Hello,
        I just join the list.. I have an 89 Dakota 4x4, Red with White on
the bottom. The Truck is Mint. I have been looking for performance Mod
for it since I bought it because as anyone who has the TBI 3.9 knows, it
is a dog. I added headers and 2 1/4inch straights. I also added a K&n.
The Motor now has just enough power to move its 4000lb body around. My
Question is, does anyone know of anything else I can do to it performance
wise? Next to buying 1800 dollars worth of heads, I am at a standstill.

Any input would be greatly enjoyed. Thanks Alot.

/* jstamour@av8r.dwc.edu */
/* just a little comment */