1997 Dakota

From: BAC0813@ritvax.isc.rit.edu
Date: Mon Apr 08 1996 - 15:02:15 EDT

I was talking with a Dodge engineer this weekend about the '97 dakota and he
gave me some bad news. It seems Dodge has pushed the launch of the truck back
a couple months. It was suppose to be released last week, so it could be driven
around uncovered, but it seems now they aren't going to release it till the
middle of May. They did this due to a large overstock of the 1996 dakotas at
dealerships, and they don't want people to see the '97 and wait to buy that
one. So it looks like we have to wait a few months to see actually pictures.

Brent Cring
91 Dakota 4x4